IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/ACT Prep Teachers (Testing)
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that are aligned with curriculum maps and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
2. Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
3. Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area.
4. Administer related assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in language acquisition.
5. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
6. Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
7. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
Competitive Benefit Package:
1. Free furnished accommodation.
2. Winter and summer vacation entitlement.
3. 10 work days followed with 4-5 days off, and 1 day off within the 10 work days.
4. Tuition discount for employees’ children in any Hailiang School.
5. Holiday Gifts.
6. Airfare reimbursement, Chinese work Visa, and free medical insurance for native English speakers holding non-Chinese passports.
Location: 199 West 3rd Loop, Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province, China 311800
About Hailiang Education Group:
The Hailiang Group, a large-scale private enterprise founded in 1989, develops a wide range of successful business. In 2016, the Hailiang Group ranked 108th among the Top 500 enterprises in China, 13th among the Top 500 private enterprises in China. In 1995, The Hailiang Group founded The Hailiang Education Group Inc. It has since become one of the largest private basic education schools in China, serving over 60,000 teachers and students. In July 2015, it was formally listed on the NASDAQ (stock code: HLG), as the first full-time basic-education school in the U.S. stock market. Hailiang Education adheres to the strategic academic principles of "Competitiveness, Distinctiveness, Internationalization". Hailiang works tirelessly to build up its educational prowess with the ultimate goal of becoming one of the top class K12 private education groups within China and ultimately, globally by 2025.
Learn more about our schools and our value proposition:
Chinese website http://www.hailiangedu.com/
English website http://www.hailiangeducation.com/
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. Score above 7.5 in IELTS, 105 in TOEFL, 1500 in SAT, or 33 in ACT is valued highly.
3. IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/ACT teaching experience is is preferred.
4. Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.